We haven’t posted Von’s work for a while and by the looks of things he’s been a busy man. A beautiful Creative Review Monograph to his name this month that’s well worth a buy if you’re into his work. The London based illustrator has also recently completed this piece, Migration.
‘Migration will take place in two parts, in two cities, in two months. A flock of abstracted birds will be seen first at the Truman Brewery, London in late August. In September the birds will reappear in New York flocking towards the billboard on the side of the Espeis Gallery in Willamsburg — the project inheriting the migrational nature of it’s content.’
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU