This is nice, found via Computerlove it appears there is a better way to go about getting an internship. No more exasperated emails expanding the theme of ‘ I like your work, I will work for free’, instead a list of all the class with links to a short paragraph, link to website, contact and a video showing a bit of personality.
Brought to you from the Hyper Island Digital Media 2009 class, Karlskrona. The aim is to get attention and opportunities for their internship period running from August 2008 through to March 2009.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant