This is nice, found via Computerlove it appears there is a better way to go about getting an internship. No more exasperated emails expanding the theme of ‘ I like your work, I will work for free’, instead a list of all the class with links to a short paragraph, link to website, contact and a video showing a bit of personality.
Brought to you from the Hyper Island Digital Media 2009 class, Karlskrona. The aim is to get attention and opportunities for their internship period running from August 2008 through to March 2009.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books