This is nice, found via Computerlove it appears there is a better way to go about getting an internship. No more exasperated emails expanding the theme of ‘ I like your work, I will work for free’, instead a list of all the class with links to a short paragraph, link to website, contact and a video showing a bit of personality.
Brought to you from the Hyper Island Digital Media 2009 class, Karlskrona. The aim is to get attention and opportunities for their internship period running from August 2008 through to March 2009.
- Swiss zine highlights the many times The Simpsons has predicted the future
- Twelve studio’s rippling identity for Beijing new media studio
- Mumbai-based artist Yashasvi Mathis' unconventional take on the world
- Gufram, the iconic funhouse bridging the gap between design and art
- Active Arab Women: Lara Al-Hadeedi records the determination of sporting Kuwaiti women
- Meet the French illustrator creating part-animal, part-human Frankenmonsters
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August