This is nice, found via Computerlove it appears there is a better way to go about getting an internship. No more exasperated emails expanding the theme of ‘ I like your work, I will work for free’, instead a list of all the class with links to a short paragraph, link to website, contact and a video showing a bit of personality.
Brought to you from the Hyper Island Digital Media 2009 class, Karlskrona. The aim is to get attention and opportunities for their internship period running from August 2008 through to March 2009.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs