Forgive me if I am wrong, but when it comes to creatives I know few people who tend to refer to themselves by honorific (surely all that Mr and Mrs stuff is reserved for the high-rise offices crammed full of bankers right!?), so when talented illustrator “Mr A. Hayes” caught our eye, we couldn’t help but smile and find ourselves a bit endeared by his officialness.
But spend a few minutes ogling his spectacular portfolio and any assumptions that such properness would lead to a somewhat serious array of artworks are immediately cast aside for Adam Hayes’ portfolio is practically brimming with playfulness and fun.
With his illustrations coming soaked in colour and boasting seriously impressive typography, it is no wonder that he has received the sort of attention he has. Producing works for industry giants including Nike, Absolut, and even Chester Zoo it seems it isn’t just us impressed with his talent.
Adam’s work spreads from illustrative maps to posters and advertisements, and having just recently updated his portfolio with a series of grid-based artwork; it would seem that Mr A. Hayes is most certainly one to keep a watchful eye upon!
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations