It didn’t come as a surprise that gloriously talented Aisha Franz is in cahoots with the likes of Till Thomas and his crew of extraordinarily talented illustrators from the continent. You can just imagine them all grinning and going on illustration jaunts together (camping, vintage tents, quilts) while thinking of new and exciting zines that we minions are just going to drop on our knees drooling for.
Aisha’s particularly huge range of skills across the wide illustration board mean that she could probably pull out charming illustration in her sleep. From her pencil drawings to her naive yet dry illustrations,each image she’s whisked out of her brain is so funny and sweet at the same time it’s enough to make you have a little cry.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant