As far as viral videos go, this one puts iPhone recordings of people’s dogs in the bath to shame. I daresay it even blows the baby sloth sanctuary out the water. Meet Chris Hadfield, he’s a Canadian astronaut who splits his time between maintaining a SPACE SHIP in SPACE, tweeting, and being a singer/songwriter.
His latest project shows him singing a rather moving rendition of Bowie’s Space Oddity whilst on the ship he commandeers. Beautifully cut, with some welcome token zero gravity shots, this is a moving act of creativity produced really, really far away. Make sure you follow him on Twitter for some rather philosophical musings from up there in the cosmos.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016