You know why everyone loves coke floats? Because Coke is delicious and ice-cream is delicious but when you bring them together they create something day-changingly wonderful. As with refreshing beverages, so with online cultural content. We are thrilled today announce a link-up with Crane.tv, the finest purveyors of video this side, heck all sides of the Mississippi.
We’ll be posting the best of their arts and design videos every week and we’re also looking to collaborate on some exciting projects in the future.
To kick off let’s go into the mind, and the studio, of John Pawson, world-class architect, interviewee in Issue 8 of our magazine and wearer of excellent jumpers.Coke, meet ice cream…
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design