You know why everyone loves coke floats? Because Coke is delicious and ice-cream is delicious but when you bring them together they create something day-changingly wonderful. As with refreshing beverages, so with online cultural content. We are thrilled today announce a link-up with Crane.tv, the finest purveyors of video this side, heck all sides of the Mississippi.
We’ll be posting the best of their arts and design videos every week and we’re also looking to collaborate on some exciting projects in the future.
To kick off let’s go into the mind, and the studio, of John Pawson, world-class architect, interviewee in Issue 8 of our magazine and wearer of excellent jumpers.Coke, meet ice cream…
- "Where’s my community?": Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- Jee-ook Choi conveys complex ideas using fine linework and muted colours
- Photographer Mehdi Lacoste on working with Actress
- French designer Victoire Coyon’s understated portfolio
- Unit Editions’ upcoming book on the unparalleled work of Paula Scher
- A creative composite of illustration: ten years of Christoph Ruckhäberle’s Lubok
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label