You know why everyone loves coke floats? Because Coke is delicious and ice-cream is delicious but when you bring them together they create something day-changingly wonderful. As with refreshing beverages, so with online cultural content. We are thrilled today announce a link-up with Crane.tv, the finest purveyors of video this side, heck all sides of the Mississippi.
We’ll be posting the best of their arts and design videos every week and we’re also looking to collaborate on some exciting projects in the future.
To kick off let’s go into the mind, and the studio, of John Pawson, world-class architect, interviewee in Issue 8 of our magazine and wearer of excellent jumpers.Coke, meet ice cream…
- Artful fashion reportage from New York photographer Landon Nordeman
- My Name is Wendy creates beautiful posters celebrating French poet Stéphane Mallarmé
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour’s cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids’ “graduation”
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity