Dan Cretu’s parents obviously didn’t teach him not to play with his food and aren’t we glad. The man is a genius – mad yes, but a genius also.
Taking everyday objects and recreating them with fruit, vegetables and pretty much any foodstuff he can get his hands on, the result I promise you will beat any cucumber and tomato combination you have ever experienced. I mean really, does life get much better than a salami cassette tape or a cucumber camera?
From salad infused cameras, orange peel trainers and lightbulb ice creams, Dan has done the lot and other than changing the way you view the contents of your lunchbox, you can’t help but admire his inventive resourcefulness.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan