Dan Cretu’s parents obviously didn’t teach him not to play with his food and aren’t we glad. The man is a genius – mad yes, but a genius also.
Taking everyday objects and recreating them with fruit, vegetables and pretty much any foodstuff he can get his hands on, the result I promise you will beat any cucumber and tomato combination you have ever experienced. I mean really, does life get much better than a salami cassette tape or a cucumber camera?
From salad infused cameras, orange peel trainers and lightbulb ice creams, Dan has done the lot and other than changing the way you view the contents of your lunchbox, you can’t help but admire his inventive resourcefulness.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"