Dan Cretu’s parents obviously didn’t teach him not to play with his food and aren’t we glad. The man is a genius – mad yes, but a genius also.
Taking everyday objects and recreating them with fruit, vegetables and pretty much any foodstuff he can get his hands on, the result I promise you will beat any cucumber and tomato combination you have ever experienced. I mean really, does life get much better than a salami cassette tape or a cucumber camera?
From salad infused cameras, orange peel trainers and lightbulb ice creams, Dan has done the lot and other than changing the way you view the contents of your lunchbox, you can’t help but admire his inventive resourcefulness.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant