Dan Wilton’s one of those photographers whose job just seems like a whole bag of constant and varied fun. The Bots – two brothers aged 18 and 14 – like Dan also have an enviable day job consisting of playing in a primarily Arcade Fire-influenced band. Dan had the pleasure of following them around on a seemingly quite weird European tour and made it his business to document their constant grinning and mischief in zine form (naturally).
Following a life-affirming visit to the Schweine Museum (the world’s largest pig museum) Dan proceeded to infuse the zine with a lot of pig-based imagery which, when mixed with a lot of tie-dye (The Bots love it) makes for a curiously perfect publication. You can now purchase your very own from dan’s website.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design