There are two things that you should know about Daniel Peter. Number one, he’s a pretty exceptional graphic designer and number two, he’s quite a dab hand when it comes to designing posters. Living and working in Switzerland, Daniel’s portfolio is bursting with creativity and flair and, with his use of wonderfully inventive typography and bold block colours, you can’t help but go all giddy at the fruits of his talents as a graphic designer.
Designing posters right across the board from trendy-yet-sleek music posters (who would know that the words “Dollhouse Bitch Queens” could be made so beautiful?!), to Star-Trek like designs, Daniel somehow manages to do it all beautifully – and with his portfolio containing literally hundreds of examples of different work it seems that his talent really does have no bounds.
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan