There are two things that you should know about Daniel Peter. Number one, he’s a pretty exceptional graphic designer and number two, he’s quite a dab hand when it comes to designing posters. Living and working in Switzerland, Daniel’s portfolio is bursting with creativity and flair and, with his use of wonderfully inventive typography and bold block colours, you can’t help but go all giddy at the fruits of his talents as a graphic designer.
Designing posters right across the board from trendy-yet-sleek music posters (who would know that the words “Dollhouse Bitch Queens” could be made so beautiful?!), to Star-Trek like designs, Daniel somehow manages to do it all beautifully – and with his portfolio containing literally hundreds of examples of different work it seems that his talent really does have no bounds.
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- June Diary: Where to go and what to see
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"