The London Design Festival is a lot about the end product – beautiful products or shows in well-lit spaces manned by aesthetically-flawless PR folk. But here at It’s Nice That we are massive fans of going behind-the-scenes to explore the process behind the polish, and those hot-dang talents at Vitsoe have produced this perfect little video Definitely No Robots to indulge our passion for all things procedural. Beautifully shot, it is also narrated by Vitsoe staff. Fancy that!
Made by Britain, a celebration of modern craftsmanship and homegrown manufacturing, takes place at the Vitsoe store, in London’s Duke Street, until October 14.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity