The London Design Festival is a lot about the end product – beautiful products or shows in well-lit spaces manned by aesthetically-flawless PR folk. But here at It’s Nice That we are massive fans of going behind-the-scenes to explore the process behind the polish, and those hot-dang talents at Vitsoe have produced this perfect little video Definitely No Robots to indulge our passion for all things procedural. Beautifully shot, it is also narrated by Vitsoe staff. Fancy that!
Made by Britain, a celebration of modern craftsmanship and homegrown manufacturing, takes place at the Vitsoe store, in London’s Duke Street, until October 14.
- Fear of a flat planet: Heatherwick Studio’s adventures with clay
- Graphic designer Braulio Amado picks out his favourite posters of 2016 from his new book
- Nice Threads, Mate embroiders throwaway British culture in incredible detail
- The high-powered fashion photography of duo Florence & Nicolas
- Beehives, blondes and boobs: Dolly Faibyshev photographs Dollypalooza
- Bold Decisions tests a type specimen’s form in personable font, Lars
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- Paul Rand’s IBM Graphic Standards Manual to be reissued
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project