The London Design Festival is a lot about the end product – beautiful products or shows in well-lit spaces manned by aesthetically-flawless PR folk. But here at It’s Nice That we are massive fans of going behind-the-scenes to explore the process behind the polish, and those hot-dang talents at Vitsoe have produced this perfect little video Definitely No Robots to indulge our passion for all things procedural. Beautifully shot, it is also narrated by Vitsoe staff. Fancy that!
Made by Britain, a celebration of modern craftsmanship and homegrown manufacturing, takes place at the Vitsoe store, in London’s Duke Street, until October 14.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain