The London Design Festival is a lot about the end product – beautiful products or shows in well-lit spaces manned by aesthetically-flawless PR folk. But here at It’s Nice That we are massive fans of going behind-the-scenes to explore the process behind the polish, and those hot-dang talents at Vitsoe have produced this perfect little video Definitely No Robots to indulge our passion for all things procedural. Beautifully shot, it is also narrated by Vitsoe staff. Fancy that!
Made by Britain, a celebration of modern craftsmanship and homegrown manufacturing, takes place at the Vitsoe store, in London’s Duke Street, until October 14.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August