In September 2015, 956 days to be precise, new laws will pave the way for widespread use of commercial drones in the USA. Fascinated by the potential changes this could have on American cities, Rajeev Basu has invited a group of creatives – including many of our absolute favourites like Kyle Platts, Craig & Karl, Supermundane, Ian Stevenson, Antonia Ladrillo and Saiman Chow – to imagine what some of these drones might look like.
From a Coca Cola sponsored machine to a John Lennon peace memorial that circles the block where he was shot it’s an interesting, fun project with some serious ideas about public spaces at its core.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"