In September 2015, 956 days to be precise, new laws will pave the way for widespread use of commercial drones in the USA. Fascinated by the potential changes this could have on American cities, Rajeev Basu has invited a group of creatives – including many of our absolute favourites like Kyle Platts, Craig & Karl, Supermundane, Ian Stevenson, Antonia Ladrillo and Saiman Chow – to imagine what some of these drones might look like.
From a Coca Cola sponsored machine to a John Lennon peace memorial that circles the block where he was shot it’s an interesting, fun project with some serious ideas about public spaces at its core.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant