Last summer Dylan Spencer-Davidson created a gang. Based everywhere and nowhere, what connects its members are shared values and hand-made boxer shorts. The gang is free to join – membership and boxers are bought with ethics.
The manifesto, outlining the gang’s values, is inscribed in gold satin on the waistband of the boxers. If, after careful study, a potential member agrees to the implications and commitments, they are invited to join the gang. They sign on this: “I ________ agree to be symbolically connected to the other gang members by the waist. I promise to attempt great things while wearing the gang boxers. I am feeling a lot of excitement right now.”
Probably the most beautiful gang garb ever made. Probably the most inspiring, idealistic gang manifesto ever written. Who wouldn’t want to join?
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations