Have you ever seen a stylist work alongside an estranged artist to collaborate on a pig-themed fashion feature? Well, if you picked up issue 5 of Hot and Cool magazine you will have done, as Alice Goddard and Sally Cruikshank collaborated together to make one of the most original mag features we’ve ever seen.
Aside from that, Alice has been busy being a terrifically good stylist for some of the coolest, least-famous publications around. And that doesn’t mean by any means that she’s been working in vain: the stuff she’s been doing is so underground it’s almost Australia! And that’s a good thing too because as soon as the big dogs in Vogue start picking out clothing gems and making their models do stuff like Alice does, she’s in trouble. Who drapes a towel over someone’s shoulders and makes an image worthy of a cover shot? Alice does. She can even make someone lean slightly to the left and appear otherworldly. What a woman.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant