“You left your donuts by my toilet” has to be one of the best lines from a YouTube parody, ever. After watching this rather high-budget spoof directed by Will & Grace producer Gail Lerner, Lena Dunham actually Tweeted “I’m afraid this might be better than our show” which is high praise indeed.
This probably won’t make you laugh unless you’ve seen GIRLS, but if you have you’ll be blown away by how perfectly it’s been created. It’s a flash forward 40 years on in the lives of Hannah, Jessa, Marnie and Shoshana, which is basically a bunch of older women behaving exactly the same as they did when they were 20 – totally taking the piss, but in an affectionate way. Whoever thought up Hannah just munching on a lobster whilst walking down a leafy New York street deserves a raise.
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)