“You left your donuts by my toilet” has to be one of the best lines from a YouTube parody, ever. After watching this rather high-budget spoof directed by Will & Grace producer Gail Lerner, Lena Dunham actually Tweeted “I’m afraid this might be better than our show” which is high praise indeed.
This probably won’t make you laugh unless you’ve seen GIRLS, but if you have you’ll be blown away by how perfectly it’s been created. It’s a flash forward 40 years on in the lives of Hannah, Jessa, Marnie and Shoshana, which is basically a bunch of older women behaving exactly the same as they did when they were 20 – totally taking the piss, but in an affectionate way. Whoever thought up Hannah just munching on a lobster whilst walking down a leafy New York street deserves a raise.
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Plant pots with boobs, tan lines and tight speedos: it's the joyful ceramics of Group Partner
- Mirka Laura Severa makes snowmen models in fashion shoot for SZ Magazin
- 100 hours with The Beatles: Shimpei Asai's photographs from 1966
- Joe Schlaud's cheeky Kama Sutra illustrations (NSFW)
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”