It sounds like the dream combination – a big client and a very open brief – but more companies may follow suit based on this spot by Fred & Eric. The studio was asked by Channel 4 to come up with a creative way of plugging their new competition and they made a long-held ambition a reality – a live action, one-take coming together of handmade objects and perfectly-timed human interaction.
They’re honest enough to admit that it did take them 38 attempts to get it just right but the final piece is full of charm and energy and executes its on-trend ideas excellently.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan