It sounds like the dream combination – a big client and a very open brief – but more companies may follow suit based on this spot by Fred & Eric. The studio was asked by Channel 4 to come up with a creative way of plugging their new competition and they made a long-held ambition a reality – a live action, one-take coming together of handmade objects and perfectly-timed human interaction.
They’re honest enough to admit that it did take them 38 attempts to get it just right but the final piece is full of charm and energy and executes its on-trend ideas excellently.
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August