Some of this stuff may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you take your tea black with a splash of dangerous medieval babes and bodily fluids, maybe take a bit of time to check out EyeBall Comix. They’ve been going for a few years now, producing high quality, low budget publications inspired by the comics of yore; dirty and filthy and violent, all the stuff that 12-year-old boys’ dreams are made of.
With contributors such as Kyle Platts, Robscenity, Betty Black, Bridgid Deacon and dozens of others, reading this pile of beautiful filth makes you realise that what you’re witnessing is actually a kind of society. These guys are getting together and making these hysterical and seriously well-drawn comics with one thing in mind, and that’s their shared passion for the craft. And for the naked, violent babes…
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"