Some of this stuff may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you take your tea black with a splash of dangerous medieval babes and bodily fluids, maybe take a bit of time to check out EyeBall Comix. They’ve been going for a few years now, producing high quality, low budget publications inspired by the comics of yore; dirty and filthy and violent, all the stuff that 12-year-old boys’ dreams are made of.
With contributors such as Kyle Platts, Robscenity, Betty Black, Bridgid Deacon and dozens of others, reading this pile of beautiful filth makes you realise that what you’re witnessing is actually a kind of society. These guys are getting together and making these hysterical and seriously well-drawn comics with one thing in mind, and that’s their shared passion for the craft. And for the naked, violent babes…
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100