Kids being bad is not by any means a revolutionary way to make something instantly cool. From Hook to Lord of the Flies to the debatably brilliant Rock and Roll High School, this method is a tried and tested tag of rebelliousness which, when attached to something, makes people love it.
In this filthy, raucous new Jack White video by the self-assured and brilliant AG Rojas we see zombie-like children in a boring suburb causing chaos and dousing a handcuffed Jack White in petrol while wielding Zippo lighters. And that’s the reason why this video is so great – no kid in his right mind would kill Jack White, he’s a teenager’s hero, so killing him would be the ultimate, glorious rebellion.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"