Kids being bad is not by any means a revolutionary way to make something instantly cool. From Hook to Lord of the Flies to the debatably brilliant Rock and Roll High School, this method is a tried and tested tag of rebelliousness which, when attached to something, makes people love it.
In this filthy, raucous new Jack White video by the self-assured and brilliant AG Rojas we see zombie-like children in a boring suburb causing chaos and dousing a handcuffed Jack White in petrol while wielding Zippo lighters. And that’s the reason why this video is so great – no kid in his right mind would kill Jack White, he’s a teenager’s hero, so killing him would be the ultimate, glorious rebellion.
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A well-crafted, shapeshifting print project celebrating 100 years of design manifestos
- Movers and image-makers: a masterclass in fashion photography from Nick Knight
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michaels
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)