Even if you don’t love to eat tinned fish straight from the can –if you’ve never guiltily wished that your partner would make evening plans just so you could gobble down a can of sardines in tomato sauce while watching old episodes of Breaking Bad on the sofa (just in pants) – even if you’re not one of those sick, fish-obsessives like one or two of us, you’ll still be able to appreciate the excellent design and charming illustration adorning the packaging of Jose Gourmet’s tinned products.
The Portuguese food brand specialises in the distribution of luxury native products, aiming to elevate Portuguese cuisine to the level of international repute that the Italians, French and Spanish have long since attained. All of their products are designed in-house under the guidance of Luis Mendonça with the intention of drawing attention the the quality that can be found within – whether it’s salty fish or fine wines. We’re mighty impressed with the results and already on the hunt to track them down in London.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations