Sometimes collaborations are just made in heaven. It’s a matter of personal taste but to me when Bryan Adams and Mel C collaborated to make 1998’s No.3 hit Baby When You’re Gone, my life was kind of complete. Another example of a dream-team collab is the recent video for NB Studio, animated by legendary Johnny Kelly, illustrated by James Graham and narrated by Michael Wolff of Wolff Olins fame.
In this charming video we hear exactly why NB Studio are one of the friendliest and most informed studios in London (which, for the record, we weren’t doubting in the first place). This method of explaining this notion to their potential clients is far superior to a few bullet points on a slick website and does a great job of expressing just what NB is about.
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film