Sometimes collaborations are just made in heaven. It’s a matter of personal taste but to me when Bryan Adams and Mel C collaborated to make 1998’s No.3 hit Baby When You’re Gone, my life was kind of complete. Another example of a dream-team collab is the recent video for NB Studio, animated by legendary Johnny Kelly, illustrated by James Graham and narrated by Michael Wolff of Wolff Olins fame.
In this charming video we hear exactly why NB Studio are one of the friendliest and most informed studios in London (which, for the record, we weren’t doubting in the first place). This method of explaining this notion to their potential clients is far superior to a few bullet points on a slick website and does a great job of expressing just what NB is about.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs