Sometimes collaborations are just made in heaven. It’s a matter of personal taste but to me when Bryan Adams and Mel C collaborated to make 1998’s No.3 hit Baby When You’re Gone, my life was kind of complete. Another example of a dream-team collab is the recent video for NB Studio, animated by legendary Johnny Kelly, illustrated by James Graham and narrated by Michael Wolff of Wolff Olins fame.
In this charming video we hear exactly why NB Studio are one of the friendliest and most informed studios in London (which, for the record, we weren’t doubting in the first place). This method of explaining this notion to their potential clients is far superior to a few bullet points on a slick website and does a great job of expressing just what NB is about.
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf