Sometimes collaborations are just made in heaven. It’s a matter of personal taste but to me when Bryan Adams and Mel C collaborated to make 1998’s No.3 hit Baby When You’re Gone, my life was kind of complete. Another example of a dream-team collab is the recent video for NB Studio, animated by legendary Johnny Kelly, illustrated by James Graham and narrated by Michael Wolff of Wolff Olins fame.
In this charming video we hear exactly why NB Studio are one of the friendliest and most informed studios in London (which, for the record, we weren’t doubting in the first place). This method of explaining this notion to their potential clients is far superior to a few bullet points on a slick website and does a great job of expressing just what NB is about.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s