Angelo Pennetta’s outtakes have been sitting in our reference files since he first got put on the site back in 2012. Back then, his appeal stemmed from the fact that he seemed to be the only photographer online who A: dared to put his outtakes online as equals to his commissioned work, and B: as someone who could make even the surliest of models crack a toothy smile.
Angelo’s obviously still putting grins on the faces of beauties worldwide, but his style is now infinitely refined. His disposable camera-style of 2011 which saw Lara Stone pretend to be a landlady seems to be no more. But do not fear, it has been replaced with an enviable style that is simultaneously meticulous and casual which, luckily, still manages to creep into his high-profile shots.
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission "Kick over the statues"
- Futur Neue explores texts through clean typography, images and unusual printing techniques
- Zhang Liang's cartoons sum up American pop culture
- Ira Ivanova designs vibrant wristband-inspired identity for Moscow music festival
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations