Woah cyclists! Pull on the breaks now because this might just rock your two-wheeled world. Think of a cycling magazine minus the pedal power protein shake fixy/non-fixy adverts you normally get and you will be peddling closer to what might just be one of the best publications we have seen.
And we’re not even talking alternative cycling here. There’s not a sniffle of an organic handle bar tape pitch to be seen, just great stories of bear eating aboard bike, inside apartment racing, crashes with chickens, Columbian bike workshops and visually impaired tandem cycling to name but a few.
And not only is Boneshaker a toe-itchingly exciting storyteller but it is also stuffed with brilliant illustrations, photography and art work from adventures world-wide all set within a rather snazzy design.
Are you sitting at your desk staring into the computer? Is there a landscape shot set to your desktop? Is your bike parked outside? You might just want to get on it.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant