Right that’s enough now winter. March is here and without sounding harsh, here in the UK we’re sick of the cold and the grey skies and the drizzle. It’s nothing personal, it’s not you, it’s us, etc etc. To be honest once British summertime kicks in, it’s all about the sun and to celebrate the imminent arrival of dazzling days and long al fresco evenings, Rekorderlig Cider is on the hunt for your images that sum up the sheer joy of the sun-kissed weeks and months ahead.
The challenge is to follow in the footsteps of Agnes Thor, a New York-based photographer who is part of Rekorderlig’s Beautifully Swedish Collective. Agnes handles sunlight with amazing flair, capturing the essence of summer days in a way that goes above and beyond her obviously adept technical skills. Her sun-dappled, dreamlike scenes have the power to overwhelm any winter blues, however stubborn they may be.
Entrants should email their images to email@example.com by Sunday March 10 including their full name and contact details. The best will be displayed on billboards across London and winners will also get a cool Lytro camera and a place on a photography workshop by Agnes. So roll on summer, we’re couldn’t be more ready for you..
This article was produced in association with Rekorderlig Cider.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016