What on earth goes on inside Sac Magique’s head? Is it really all dancing mice and protesting owls or is there more to it than that? We’re not really sure how a man with such a bizarre imagination goes about his daily business. Can you picture the creator of the Secret Sipper filing out his tax returns? No. What about driving a car? We sincerely hope not, there’s no telling what flights of fancy might distract him from the task at hand. In fact really all we’d like Mr Magique to do is sit at a big desk with all his coloured pens and keep creating the magical worlds we love so much.
Which is exactly what he’s doing! And what’s more he’s just set up a new blog where you can enjoy the unadulterated madness of his own personal sketches. Excellent stuff!
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- Enormous 20ft Barbies and bluebottles in real-life locations, by photographer Michael John Hunter
- French animator Jon Boutin's quick-witted shorts will have you creasing
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s font subscription service
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU