So you’re probably already aware that we’ve released the Autumn edition of Printed Pages; we hoped all those bright yellow banners at the side and top of the website should have let you know what was going on. But just in case that wasn’t enough we’ve made a short film to celebrate too. Arguably the cheekiest feature in the Autumn magazine was an in-depth interview with Dian Hanson, the editor of TASCHEN’s Sexy Book range, where we discussed her life in porno publishing.
As a nod to that piece and as a celebration of the books she’s edited we went down to TASCHEN HQ to find out more about the extensive range of beautifully curated raunch on offer. Expect luxuriously slow panning shots of adult literature and some refreshingly frank discussion about adult material from the ever-charming Mark Best.
Get your grubby little mitts on a copy of Printed Pages here.
- The idyllic and relatable still lifes of Bradley Kerl
- We spoke to the director behind Young Thug's "Wyclef Jean" video
- Illustrator Marina Pcheliakova’s happy characters follow a range of leisure pursuits
- A closer look at the work of “performer and plastic artist” Caroline Denervaud
- Oriele Steiner’s naive pastel works interpret the world around her
- Alan Resnick animates the adventures of his odd little character Johnny Bubble
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant