So you’re probably already aware that we’ve released the Autumn edition of Printed Pages; we hoped all those bright yellow banners at the side and top of the website should have let you know what was going on. But just in case that wasn’t enough we’ve made a short film to celebrate too. Arguably the cheekiest feature in the Autumn magazine was an in-depth interview with Dian Hanson, the editor of TASCHEN’s Sexy Book range, where we discussed her life in porno publishing.
As a nod to that piece and as a celebration of the books she’s edited we went down to TASCHEN HQ to find out more about the extensive range of beautifully curated raunch on offer. Expect luxuriously slow panning shots of adult literature and some refreshingly frank discussion about adult material from the ever-charming Mark Best.
Get your grubby little mitts on a copy of Printed Pages here.
- Cartoonist Nathan Cowdry introduces a strange and wonderful world in his comic, Western Voyeur
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- Marvel Studio releases rejected Iron Man logos
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang