So you’re probably already aware that we’ve released the Autumn edition of Printed Pages; we hoped all those bright yellow banners at the side and top of the website should have let you know what was going on. But just in case that wasn’t enough we’ve made a short film to celebrate too. Arguably the cheekiest feature in the Autumn magazine was an in-depth interview with Dian Hanson, the editor of TASCHEN’s Sexy Book range, where we discussed her life in porno publishing.
As a nod to that piece and as a celebration of the books she’s edited we went down to TASCHEN HQ to find out more about the extensive range of beautifully curated raunch on offer. Expect luxuriously slow panning shots of adult literature and some refreshingly frank discussion about adult material from the ever-charming Mark Best.
Get your grubby little mitts on a copy of Printed Pages here.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August