So you’re probably already aware that we’ve released the Autumn edition of Printed Pages; we hoped all those bright yellow banners at the side and top of the website should have let you know what was going on. But just in case that wasn’t enough we’ve made a short film to celebrate too. Arguably the cheekiest feature in the Autumn magazine was an in-depth interview with Dian Hanson, the editor of TASCHEN’s Sexy Book range, where we discussed her life in porno publishing.
As a nod to that piece and as a celebration of the books she’s edited we went down to TASCHEN HQ to find out more about the extensive range of beautifully curated raunch on offer. Expect luxuriously slow panning shots of adult literature and some refreshingly frank discussion about adult material from the ever-charming Mark Best.
Get your grubby little mitts on a copy of Printed Pages here.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"