Yeah it’s one of 5,000,000 other burger blogs on the fountain of knowledge that is the World Wide Web but this one is particularly hilarious. If you start at the bottom of his blog when these naturally anonymous French guys began making it, and slowly work your way up, you’ll see the transformation from casual burger restaurant Instagrammers to full on artists.
Perhaps they saw the competition and decided to step their game up, perhaps it was a natural progression in the exploration of the art, either way they’ve done something with burgers that no one else has, and for that we should lift our seeded top-buns in appreciation.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain