Yeah it’s one of 5,000,000 other burger blogs on the fountain of knowledge that is the World Wide Web but this one is particularly hilarious. If you start at the bottom of his blog when these naturally anonymous French guys began making it, and slowly work your way up, you’ll see the transformation from casual burger restaurant Instagrammers to full on artists.
Perhaps they saw the competition and decided to step their game up, perhaps it was a natural progression in the exploration of the art, either way they’ve done something with burgers that no one else has, and for that we should lift our seeded top-buns in appreciation.
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web