Yeah it’s one of 5,000,000 other burger blogs on the fountain of knowledge that is the World Wide Web but this one is particularly hilarious. If you start at the bottom of his blog when these naturally anonymous French guys began making it, and slowly work your way up, you’ll see the transformation from casual burger restaurant Instagrammers to full on artists.
Perhaps they saw the competition and decided to step their game up, perhaps it was a natural progression in the exploration of the art, either way they’ve done something with burgers that no one else has, and for that we should lift our seeded top-buns in appreciation.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August