Great idea from Sherwood Forlee and Mihoko Ouchi. Working under the name ‘the.’ their mix of eclectic and whimsical products include Financial Padding.
“Give your next shipment extra security and your recipient a pleasant yet disappointing surprise with Financial Padding, a package cushioning alternative to foam peanuts. These crumpled up paper banknote look-alikes are reusable, recyclable, and biodegradable.”
Found via designboom.
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Effortlessly sleek art direction from Paris-based Romain Lenancker
- New York's Meatpacking district rebranded by Base Design to highlight area’s “contrasts”
- Being creative and looking at art: what can it do for mental health?
- Impossible perspectives and block-like figures in Mernet Larsen’s paintings
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Pentagram’s Emily Oberman brands Snoop Dogg’s new line of weed products
- How do you redesign Kinfolk? What does graphic designing for Wes Anderson involve? Can drawing get you girls?
- Inspire and being inspired: graphic designers who teach