Great idea from Sherwood Forlee and Mihoko Ouchi. Working under the name ‘the.’ their mix of eclectic and whimsical products include Financial Padding.
“Give your next shipment extra security and your recipient a pleasant yet disappointing surprise with Financial Padding, a package cushioning alternative to foam peanuts. These crumpled up paper banknote look-alikes are reusable, recyclable, and biodegradable.”
Found via designboom.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016