Great idea from Sherwood Forlee and Mihoko Ouchi. Working under the name ‘the.’ their mix of eclectic and whimsical products include Financial Padding.
“Give your next shipment extra security and your recipient a pleasant yet disappointing surprise with Financial Padding, a package cushioning alternative to foam peanuts. These crumpled up paper banknote look-alikes are reusable, recyclable, and biodegradable.”
Found via designboom.
- French illustrator Damien Filliatre's “trashy and cynical” universe
- Graphic Designer Robynne Redgrave profiles prolific Yelp.com reviewer in You Can Change
- Photographer Ina Niehoff's "pure and silent" look at the Moroccan countryside
- The meticulously layered and striped paintings of Guy Yanai
- Design studio Sawdust shares its most-loved books
- Bureau David Voss creates Bauhaus-inspired book about modern housekeeping
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant