Great idea from Sherwood Forlee and Mihoko Ouchi. Working under the name ‘the.’ their mix of eclectic and whimsical products include Financial Padding.
“Give your next shipment extra security and your recipient a pleasant yet disappointing surprise with Financial Padding, a package cushioning alternative to foam peanuts. These crumpled up paper banknote look-alikes are reusable, recyclable, and biodegradable.”
Found via designboom.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission "Kick over the statues"
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations