Todd Selby has been in your home, studio, restaurant, bar (and any other interior space you could possibly inhabit) for going on four years. In that time he’s seen the daily comings and goings of pretty much everyone, from world-class creatives to part-time taco vendors. Now, however he’s extending his voyeuristic gaze to mealtimes, watching with hawk-like concentration as Ignacio Mattos prepares, eats and shares a home-cooked meal in the company of friends and family, giving you a little bit of insight into a fairly unusual recipe along the way.
Far from being a cookery short however, Ignacio’s Mostly Latin Lunch celebrates the simple enjoyment of sharing a meal with friends, illuminating this everyday ritual as only The Selby knows how. Magic.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”