Todd Selby has been in your home, studio, restaurant, bar (and any other interior space you could possibly inhabit) for going on four years. In that time he’s seen the daily comings and goings of pretty much everyone, from world-class creatives to part-time taco vendors. Now, however he’s extending his voyeuristic gaze to mealtimes, watching with hawk-like concentration as Ignacio Mattos prepares, eats and shares a home-cooked meal in the company of friends and family, giving you a little bit of insight into a fairly unusual recipe along the way.
Far from being a cookery short however, Ignacio’s Mostly Latin Lunch celebrates the simple enjoyment of sharing a meal with friends, illuminating this everyday ritual as only The Selby knows how. Magic.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"