Todd Selby has been in your home, studio, restaurant, bar (and any other interior space you could possibly inhabit) for going on four years. In that time he’s seen the daily comings and goings of pretty much everyone, from world-class creatives to part-time taco vendors. Now, however he’s extending his voyeuristic gaze to mealtimes, watching with hawk-like concentration as Ignacio Mattos prepares, eats and shares a home-cooked meal in the company of friends and family, giving you a little bit of insight into a fairly unusual recipe along the way.
Far from being a cookery short however, Ignacio’s Mostly Latin Lunch celebrates the simple enjoyment of sharing a meal with friends, illuminating this everyday ritual as only The Selby knows how. Magic.
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Workwear: animator Paul Layzell on sports and nostalgia in his style
- Promoting academia with zig-zags, giant facial features and old trash: a masterclass from designer Nejc Prah
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Lukas Ackermann’s playfully abstract identity for new Zurich culture hub
- Things! The finest bits and bobs we were sent in September
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here