Clubhouse Studios has redesigned burger chain Byron’s website with a strong focus on illustration, including work by Alec Doherty, Andrew Rae and Alice Bowsher. The illustrations are interwoven with the site redesign to help navigation and tell stories, as well as adding visual flourishes to informative pages.
The landing page features an animated illustration by Alice, showing hands holding burgers, chips and drinks in her signature black outlines.
The menu page is now populated with fun characters by Alec, poised atop a giant burger, camouflaging behind lettuce leaves, and hula-hooping with onion rings.
Throughout the site you can find more little spots by Andrew, his characters announcing new openings and the FAQs.
The aim for Clubhouse Studios was to create a clean and impactful redesign, using the illustration to bring through some of the “brand’s DNA”.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again