Clubhouse Studios has redesigned burger chain Byron’s website with a strong focus on illustration, including work by Alec Doherty, Andrew Rae and Alice Bowsher. The illustrations are interwoven with the site redesign to help navigation and tell stories, as well as adding visual flourishes to informative pages.
The landing page features an animated illustration by Alice, showing hands holding burgers, chips and drinks in her signature black outlines.
The menu page is now populated with fun characters by Alec, poised atop a giant burger, camouflaging behind lettuce leaves, and hula-hooping with onion rings.
Throughout the site you can find more little spots by Andrew, his characters announcing new openings and the FAQs.
The aim for Clubhouse Studios was to create a clean and impactful redesign, using the illustration to bring through some of the “brand’s DNA”.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU