Fashion label Comme des Garçons has released an emoji pack using its Play heart logo, available to download for iPhone.
The logo, a heart with eyes, was originally designed by Polish, New York-based graphic artist Filip Pagowski, whose other clients include The New Yorker, Diane von Furstenberg, Random House and Le Monde.
The emojis broaden the original logo’s facial expressions, adding a mouth, eyebrows or a teardrop, as well as ubiquitous emoji symbols such as the Cosmopolitan cocktail glass and even a Santa hat, in adaptions of the artwork for iMessage.
The pack can be downloaded for $0.99 from the iTunes store and includes 24 emojis.
- Chaz Bundick talks us through the new digitally personable Company website
- Animator Frances Haszard’s gender neutral breakup story
- Photographer Norman Behrendt depicts Turkey’s majestic mosques
- Explore North Korean graphic ephemera in Phaidon’s new book
- “Have a process you can apply to any situation, space or time”: what we learned from Converse’s Lovejoy Art Benefit
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books