Acne Studios have enlisted two creatively significant names to showcase their Women’s pre-Fall collection this year, including Bobby Gillespie of Primal Scream modelling, photographed by the masterful lens of Colin Dodgson.
“I have always been interested in the self-expression clothing can give,” says Jonny Johansson, creative director of Acne Studios. “Often, I’ve been inspired by the self-expression of musicians. As I was finalising this collection, I realised I’d designed a look for Bobby Gillespie.”
With items of clothing that mix vintage finds with pieces of character, Acne Studios have created a universal and unisex wardrobe. Shot in Colin’s serenely natural style, the campaign presents an ideal partnership of icons, clothing and photography.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design