It’s Nice That is looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic junior project coordinator to join our team.
The role involves implementing a number of commercial media initiatives on It’s Nice That, overseeing the It’s Nice That jobsboard and providing administrative support on It’s Nice That’s bi-annual magazine, Printed Pages.
The management of our internal and commercial projects is a critically important part of our operation; from building budgets, managing multiple tasks and timelines, reporting results to clients and evaluating the impact of the work internally. We are interested in meeting people who are proactive, open minded, enthusiastic, well-referenced and creatively engaged.
For more information about the role and to apply, please click here
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label