It’s Nice That is looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic junior project coordinator to join our team.
The role involves implementing a number of commercial media initiatives on It’s Nice That, overseeing the It’s Nice That jobsboard and providing administrative support on It’s Nice That’s bi-annual magazine, Printed Pages.
The management of our internal and commercial projects is a critically important part of our operation; from building budgets, managing multiple tasks and timelines, reporting results to clients and evaluating the impact of the work internally. We are interested in meeting people who are proactive, open minded, enthusiastic, well-referenced and creatively engaged.
For more information about the role and to apply, please click here
- Activism, raving and vintage cookbooks – highlights from Nicer Tuesdays June
- Patrick Savile’s dreamy designs draw from 70s airbrush art, Roger Dean and Turing patterns
- Illustrator Nathan Cowdry depicts an unusual dialogue between two strangers in his new comic, Shiner
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy