Set up in 2003, Cardigan is the vision of Kate Jenkins to fulfil her philosophy that “anything can be created from yarn as long as it is made with love”.
Based in Brighton, Kate’s background is in fashion and using her talent for design, an artist’s eye for colour and a witty imagination, Kate has developed the Cardigan label to create a truly unique collection.
Kate’s debut solo show is currently on at The Rebecca Hossack Gallery, Kate’s Café runs until 28 June.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages