Set up in 2003, Cardigan is the vision of Kate Jenkins to fulfil her philosophy that “anything can be created from yarn as long as it is made with love”.
Based in Brighton, Kate’s background is in fashion and using her talent for design, an artist’s eye for colour and a witty imagination, Kate has developed the Cardigan label to create a truly unique collection.
Kate’s debut solo show is currently on at The Rebecca Hossack Gallery, Kate’s Café runs until 28 June.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations