Set up in 2003, Cardigan is the vision of Kate Jenkins to fulfil her philosophy that “anything can be created from yarn as long as it is made with love”.
Based in Brighton, Kate’s background is in fashion and using her talent for design, an artist’s eye for colour and a witty imagination, Kate has developed the Cardigan label to create a truly unique collection.
Kate’s debut solo show is currently on at The Rebecca Hossack Gallery, Kate’s Café runs until 28 June.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant