Set up in 2003, Cardigan is the vision of Kate Jenkins to fulfil her philosophy that “anything can be created from yarn as long as it is made with love”.
Based in Brighton, Kate’s background is in fashion and using her talent for design, an artist’s eye for colour and a witty imagination, Kate has developed the Cardigan label to create a truly unique collection.
Kate’s debut solo show is currently on at The Rebecca Hossack Gallery, Kate’s Café runs until 28 June.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?