‘Everybody wants to be good’ is the tagline to run alongside the latest Honda ad, an epic spot directed by Erik van Wyk and produced by Bouffant through advertising agency Wieden+Kennedy, Amsterdam.
‘Let it Shine’ features a huge grid of the new Honda Insight come alive at night to act as pixels in the worlds largest LED screen. It is a quite incredible animation featuring hugs and kisses, frowns turned into smiles, and general good will, which is all meant to convey people’s inherent wish to be good. Definitely one to watch, everybody will be talking about it.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design