‘Everybody wants to be good’ is the tagline to run alongside the latest Honda ad, an epic spot directed by Erik van Wyk and produced by Bouffant through advertising agency Wieden+Kennedy, Amsterdam.
‘Let it Shine’ features a huge grid of the new Honda Insight come alive at night to act as pixels in the worlds largest LED screen. It is a quite incredible animation featuring hugs and kisses, frowns turned into smiles, and general good will, which is all meant to convey people’s inherent wish to be good. Definitely one to watch, everybody will be talking about it.
- Photographer Yael Malka's work is about "intimacy, tension, love, trust and sex"
- A closer look at the work London-based design studio Spencer Fenton
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant