‘Everybody wants to be good’ is the tagline to run alongside the latest Honda ad, an epic spot directed by Erik van Wyk and produced by Bouffant through advertising agency Wieden+Kennedy, Amsterdam.
‘Let it Shine’ features a huge grid of the new Honda Insight come alive at night to act as pixels in the worlds largest LED screen. It is a quite incredible animation featuring hugs and kisses, frowns turned into smiles, and general good will, which is all meant to convey people’s inherent wish to be good. Definitely one to watch, everybody will be talking about it.
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)