Platform is a future creative talent platform, an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to break into the creative industry. Based within Wieden + Kennedy’s London office (also exists globally via their interactive platform) you can can potentially earn yourself a weekly wage for between six to nine months and be involved in everything from building prototypes, enabling and assisting in research development to curating your very own event space and programme.
A great opportunity for any recent graduates or anyone looking for a bit of a change, check the site out for all the details and answer the brief to apply.
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio