Platform is a future creative talent platform, an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to break into the creative industry. Based within Wieden + Kennedy’s London office (also exists globally via their interactive platform) you can can potentially earn yourself a weekly wage for between six to nine months and be involved in everything from building prototypes, enabling and assisting in research development to curating your very own event space and programme.
A great opportunity for any recent graduates or anyone looking for a bit of a change, check the site out for all the details and answer the brief to apply.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich