Platform is a future creative talent platform, an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to break into the creative industry. Based within Wieden + Kennedy’s London office (also exists globally via their interactive platform) you can can potentially earn yourself a weekly wage for between six to nine months and be involved in everything from building prototypes, enabling and assisting in research development to curating your very own event space and programme.
A great opportunity for any recent graduates or anyone looking for a bit of a change, check the site out for all the details and answer the brief to apply.
- Alex Sheridan’s hilarious shots of comedian David O’Doherty in sports memorabilia
- Cult magazine Nova and its nods to “eroticism and extortion” photographed in a suitably 70s setting
- Clément Le Tulle-Neyret's considered approach to Strange Designs
- Manita Songserm disregards the rules to create unruly and intriguing work
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?