Platform is a future creative talent platform, an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to break into the creative industry. Based within Wieden + Kennedy’s London office (also exists globally via their interactive platform) you can can potentially earn yourself a weekly wage for between six to nine months and be involved in everything from building prototypes, enabling and assisting in research development to curating your very own event space and programme.
A great opportunity for any recent graduates or anyone looking for a bit of a change, check the site out for all the details and answer the brief to apply.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Beil defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs