The incredibly talented Johnny Kelly hosted our third evening of talks last Thursday night. An incredibly humble illustrator/animator Johnny gave one of the most interesting insights into what goes into making some of his work.
Once again our thanks go out to Sense Worldwide for their exceptional hospitality and support in their beautiful loft space in Central London.
- “It’s a laser show”: behind the scenes at Yale School of Art’s Graphic Design MFA thesis show
- Matthew the Horse combines poetry and illustration “borne from being a wally,” in new book
- Photographer Kathryn Hurni’s images capture an alternative perspective of Russia
- Sebastian Curi creates messy, “imperfect” characters everyone can empathise with
- Frederike Helwig’s snapshot of Nicaragua from 2004 now published
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors