Paris based illustrator Genevieve has got a world of playful, colourful characters. Pictured is one of her pieces for the liberation series.
It is also the last day you can buy one of her prints from the new If You Could Print Series.
- A bonkers 360 degree trip inside Julian Glander and Parallel Teeth's Kooky Kitchen
- Pictograms and symbols: how branding and visual language has to adapt in a digital age
- Codeluxe creates a powerful identity for Topography of Terror
- Tightly composed images of complex subjects by illustrator SHOUT
- Alejandra Carles-Tolra captures a women’s rugby team from all angles
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"