We’re excited to announce that we’re working with the good people at Picador publishing to help raise awareness of a fantastic new novel called ‘White is for Witching’. It’s written by the phenominally talented young author Helen Oyeyemi and has been described as ‘electrifying in its expression of myth and memory, loss and magic, fear and love’.
We’re giving It’s Nice That readers the opportunity to get their hands on an early proof before it’s released on May 1st absolutely free. In return we’re asking everyone who receives a copy to answer a couple of really quick questions about their reading habits and to write their thoughts on the book on the back of a specially made bookmark by the wonderful Jon Klassen.
If you’re already a keen reader, or if you’d like an excuse to start reading we’d love to hear from you. To request a book and some more information drop me an email at email@example.com.
Unfortunately our deadline has passed and there are no more copies available!
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography