We’re excited to announce that we’re working with the good people at Picador publishing to help raise awareness of a fantastic new novel called ‘White is for Witching’. It’s written by the phenominally talented young author Helen Oyeyemi and has been described as ‘electrifying in its expression of myth and memory, loss and magic, fear and love’.
We’re giving It’s Nice That readers the opportunity to get their hands on an early proof before it’s released on May 1st absolutely free. In return we’re asking everyone who receives a copy to answer a couple of really quick questions about their reading habits and to write their thoughts on the book on the back of a specially made bookmark by the wonderful Jon Klassen.
If you’re already a keen reader, or if you’d like an excuse to start reading we’d love to hear from you. To request a book and some more information drop me an email at email@example.com.
Unfortunately our deadline has passed and there are no more copies available!
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio