We’re excited to announce that we’re working with the good people at Picador publishing to help raise awareness of a fantastic new novel called ‘White is for Witching’. It’s written by the phenominally talented young author Helen Oyeyemi and has been described as ‘electrifying in its expression of myth and memory, loss and magic, fear and love’.
We’re giving It’s Nice That readers the opportunity to get their hands on an early proof before it’s released on May 1st absolutely free. In return we’re asking everyone who receives a copy to answer a couple of really quick questions about their reading habits and to write their thoughts on the book on the back of a specially made bookmark by the wonderful Jon Klassen.
If you’re already a keen reader, or if you’d like an excuse to start reading we’d love to hear from you. To request a book and some more information drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately our deadline has passed and there are no more copies available!
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors