We’re excited to announce that we’re working with the good people at Picador publishing to help raise awareness of a fantastic new novel called ‘White is for Witching’. It’s written by the phenominally talented young author Helen Oyeyemi and has been described as ‘electrifying in its expression of myth and memory, loss and magic, fear and love’.
We’re giving It’s Nice That readers the opportunity to get their hands on an early proof before it’s released on May 1st absolutely free. In return we’re asking everyone who receives a copy to answer a couple of really quick questions about their reading habits and to write their thoughts on the book on the back of a specially made bookmark by the wonderful Jon Klassen.
If you’re already a keen reader, or if you’d like an excuse to start reading we’d love to hear from you. To request a book and some more information drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately our deadline has passed and there are no more copies available!
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting