The first live event for the Nike Art of Football campaign took place a few days ago. David Lane played host to Robert Boon for a 90 minute draw off.
All the images of the events, and the finished artwork can be seen over on the YCN Flickr and more details about the campaign can be seen on the Nike 1/1 website.
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- The joyously risqué work of Toronto-based illustrator Ness Lee
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web