Ok, this Monday’s song was arrived at through a very tenuous link, but bear with me.
Today is celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall‘s birthday, who has been in the papers recently for his TV programme exposing how badly chickens are treated unless they’re free range. Anyone who watched it I’m sure would agree that it was pretty shocking and I for one will only be buying free range from now on.
Anyway, in tribute to this free-range drive I’m posting a 90s dance classic from Rozalla that I’d forgotten existed but am glad it’s back in my ears.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language