Ok, this Monday’s song was arrived at through a very tenuous link, but bear with me.
Today is celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall‘s birthday, who has been in the papers recently for his TV programme exposing how badly chickens are treated unless they’re free range. Anyone who watched it I’m sure would agree that it was pretty shocking and I for one will only be buying free range from now on.
Anyway, in tribute to this free-range drive I’m posting a 90s dance classic from Rozalla that I’d forgotten existed but am glad it’s back in my ears.
- The idyllic and relatable still lifes of Bradley Kerl
- We spoke to the director behind Young Thug's "Wyclef Jean" video
- Illustrator Marina Pcheliakova’s happy characters follow a range of leisure pursuits
- A closer look at the work of “performer and plastic artist” Caroline Denervaud
- Oriele Steiner’s naive pastel works interpret the world around her
- Alan Resnick animates the adventures of his odd little character Johnny Bubble
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant