Ok, this Monday’s song was arrived at through a very tenuous link, but bear with me.
Today is celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall‘s birthday, who has been in the papers recently for his TV programme exposing how badly chickens are treated unless they’re free range. Anyone who watched it I’m sure would agree that it was pretty shocking and I for one will only be buying free range from now on.
Anyway, in tribute to this free-range drive I’m posting a 90s dance classic from Rozalla that I’d forgotten existed but am glad it’s back in my ears.
- Rodion Kitaev illustrates the goings on of an office party in mammoth detail
- Makings of a Man: It’s Nice That and Harry’s invite you to be a life model for a day
- A higgledy-piggledy, funny yet tragic tale: The Romance of the Skeleton
- Tiago Galo’s refreshing, travel-themed illustrations remind us of sunnier times
- Artist Morgan Blair on her “pathological need to make you laugh”
- Lennarts & de Bruijn’s “hot as hell” campaign for Utrecht club, Ekko
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books