Ok, this Monday’s song was arrived at through a very tenuous link, but bear with me.
Today is celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall‘s birthday, who has been in the papers recently for his TV programme exposing how badly chickens are treated unless they’re free range. Anyone who watched it I’m sure would agree that it was pretty shocking and I for one will only be buying free range from now on.
Anyway, in tribute to this free-range drive I’m posting a 90s dance classic from Rozalla that I’d forgotten existed but am glad it’s back in my ears.
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)