Possibly the funniest thing I have read this year, the writings of Dr Theophilus Pudding.
‘Dr Theophilus Pudding is an eminent scientist of natural lore and home economics. He holds professorships at several world-renowned universities, and is frequently consulted by prophets and political leaders for his no-nonsense advice. He is assisted in this project by colleagues including Dr Jean-Pierre Gateau, Prof. Michael Chapstick and Dr. Igor Punk.’
- Boot Boyz Biz: promoting community, not commodity
- Waving goodbye to July with our weekly Best of the Web
- The classical and the crude combine to represent the multiple facets of The Arab City
- Parquet Courts’ Andrew Savage on the interchanging influence of art and music
- Thee Drinkers: New exhibition conveys the joys and despair of having a few too many
- August Diary: where to go and what to see
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale