Possibly the funniest thing I have read this year, the writings of Dr Theophilus Pudding.
‘Dr Theophilus Pudding is an eminent scientist of natural lore and home economics. He holds professorships at several world-renowned universities, and is frequently consulted by prophets and political leaders for his no-nonsense advice. He is assisted in this project by colleagues including Dr Jean-Pierre Gateau, Prof. Michael Chapstick and Dr. Igor Punk.’
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc