Possibly the funniest thing I have read this year, the writings of Dr Theophilus Pudding.
‘Dr Theophilus Pudding is an eminent scientist of natural lore and home economics. He holds professorships at several world-renowned universities, and is frequently consulted by prophets and political leaders for his no-nonsense advice. He is assisted in this project by colleagues including Dr Jean-Pierre Gateau, Prof. Michael Chapstick and Dr. Igor Punk.’
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"