Possibly the funniest thing I have read this year, the writings of Dr Theophilus Pudding.
‘Dr Theophilus Pudding is an eminent scientist of natural lore and home economics. He holds professorships at several world-renowned universities, and is frequently consulted by prophets and political leaders for his no-nonsense advice. He is assisted in this project by colleagues including Dr Jean-Pierre Gateau, Prof. Michael Chapstick and Dr. Igor Punk.’
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web