Electric Blue Gallery plays host to a collection of new works by the hugely influential graphic artist Jasper Goodall. Jasper presents for the first time, his first solo show of personal work in a gallery environment. Entitled ‘Poster Girl’ the work explores the notion of fantasy versus reality, a subject which has fascinated Goodall for some time.
The show will open on the 7th February and run until mid march at The Electric Blue Gallery, 64 Middlesex Street, London E1 7EZ
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film