Electric Blue Gallery plays host to a collection of new works by the hugely influential graphic artist Jasper Goodall. Jasper presents for the first time, his first solo show of personal work in a gallery environment. Entitled ‘Poster Girl’ the work explores the notion of fantasy versus reality, a subject which has fascinated Goodall for some time.
The show will open on the 7th February and run until mid march at The Electric Blue Gallery, 64 Middlesex Street, London E1 7EZ
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again