Electric Blue Gallery plays host to a collection of new works by the hugely influential graphic artist Jasper Goodall. Jasper presents for the first time, his first solo show of personal work in a gallery environment. Entitled ‘Poster Girl’ the work explores the notion of fantasy versus reality, a subject which has fascinated Goodall for some time.
The show will open on the 7th February and run until mid march at The Electric Blue Gallery, 64 Middlesex Street, London E1 7EZ
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design