Electric Blue Gallery plays host to a collection of new works by the hugely influential graphic artist Jasper Goodall. Jasper presents for the first time, his first solo show of personal work in a gallery environment. Entitled ‘Poster Girl’ the work explores the notion of fantasy versus reality, a subject which has fascinated Goodall for some time.
The show will open on the 7th February and run until mid march at The Electric Blue Gallery, 64 Middlesex Street, London E1 7EZ
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label