Electric Blue Gallery plays host to a collection of new works by the hugely influential graphic artist Jasper Goodall. Jasper presents for the first time, his first solo show of personal work in a gallery environment. Entitled ‘Poster Girl’ the work explores the notion of fantasy versus reality, a subject which has fascinated Goodall for some time.
The show will open on the 7th February and run until mid march at The Electric Blue Gallery, 64 Middlesex Street, London E1 7EZ
- The creative team behind John Grant’s post-apocalyptic world
- They have beauty, they have grace, they are Jack Mears’ ceramic dogs
- Caroline Tompkins deftly captures goggle marks, swim caps and foam floats
- Illustrator Jan Robert Duennweller's erratic style creates "visual headlines"
- Réka Neszmélyi's boundary breaking identity for Hungarian Bánkitó Cultural & Music Festival 2016
- Five things to remember as a young creative
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale