This weekend sees the opening of the very first ‘Design Grotto’ at the beautiful Somerset House. Vicky and Jess have managed to get together with some of the best young designers in the land to bring you festive stalls, creative workshops and gifts for under £20.
Will and I will be setting up the Santa’s Grotto for the event asking everyone ‘If you could get anything for Christmas, what would it be?’.
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man band publisher
- Four photographers explore life in London's liminal spaces
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf