I stumbled across these guys courtesy of spending too much time drinking tea with Ian in his studio.
Helge Reumann and Xavier Robeland who work under the name of Elvis Studio have just finished an exhibition at Adam Baumgold gallery in New York, meaning we get the treat of seeing some new work online. Beautiful craft and intricacy throughout, a joy for the eyes.
- Allen Jones' Maîtresse, a series of S&M-inspired paintings
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- "A think tank for a week, and a do-tank for the rest of the year" : Ravi Naidoo on Design Indaba
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau