A week on Friday sees a day-long conference hosted by PSFK worth the support of The Guardian. A fantastically simple idea, to get their ‘favourite forward-focused innovators and thought leaders to discuss ideas in the fields of arts & culture, collaboration, design, digital, marketing, mobile and youth’.
Some big name speakers including influential individuals from Microsoft, Penguin, The BBC, Ogilvy and of course The Guardian and PSFK themselves.
I’ll be around on the day and will be posting about the event afterwards, so if you’re going do come and say hello.
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled