As usual we have been sent some great post this week and we are going to start to feature it at the weekends.
— On the left we’ve got some postcards from Cornelia O’Donovan.
— On the right is the great double sided single from Norman Palm.
— And finally in the foreground we got a cd from the guys at Muy Cansado.
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- The joyously risqué work of Toronto-based illustrator Ness Lee
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web