I haven’t posted anything on here that I’ve got from another blog yet, but I had to make an exception when I saw this guy last week.
Thanks to manystuff I was lucky enough to stumble on a piece of beautifully conceived and executed animation.
The ability to sum up a feeling with a few line drawings and a bit of animation is priceless. Click on his animation tab, then the top left thumbnail, and be prepared to smile.
- Ed Carvalho-Monaghan’s line work is translated into knitwear for It’s Nice That’s Unmade collection
- A fierce portrait of the battles, snaps and outrageous outfits of voguing culture from Ewen Spencer
- Artist Andrey Remnev’s hypnotic Russian Medieval-style paintings
- Illustrator Lili des Bellons' chipper images are full of geometric whimsy
- Matt and Dan’s stark graphic posters for Daniel Avery’s Divided Love
- A hotel’s Wes Anderson-esque dated decor and plant life photographed by Ina Niehoff
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- New Adult Swim project from the bonkers people behind some sexy Craigslist animations