I haven’t posted anything on here that I’ve got from another blog yet, but I had to make an exception when I saw this guy last week.
Thanks to manystuff I was lucky enough to stumble on a piece of beautifully conceived and executed animation.
The ability to sum up a feeling with a few line drawings and a bit of animation is priceless. Click on his animation tab, then the top left thumbnail, and be prepared to smile.
- Jason Shulman captures entire movies in a single image
- Rebecca Chew adds handcrafts to Esquire Singapore’s art direction
- A sublime update of work from photography duo Scheltens & Abbenes
- Brand Union discusses the merits and pitfalls of the design process behind the Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo
- Baker and Alex Simpson’s film on the legacy of modernist architect Wells Coates
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery