I haven’t posted anything on here that I’ve got from another blog yet, but I had to make an exception when I saw this guy last week.
Thanks to manystuff I was lucky enough to stumble on a piece of beautifully conceived and executed animation.
The ability to sum up a feeling with a few line drawings and a bit of animation is priceless. Click on his animation tab, then the top left thumbnail, and be prepared to smile.
- Designer Collin Fletcher’s rich portfolio of music-related projects
- Mainframe turns the movements of recognisable objects on their head
- Local Characters: Anna Kulachek typographically depicts her hometown of Moscow
- Illustrator and animator Steph Hope’s cast of weird and wonderful characters
- Interactive magazine The Exposed searches for utopia in issue two
- Street View: Photographs of Urban Life, displays 100 years of photography
- Netflix launches new documentary series Abstract: The Art of Design with a stellar lineup
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- Juventus football club given a new identity by Interbrand
- Maziyar Pahlevan’s monochrome portfolio is full of typographic experiments
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters