Tomorrow night, after a two and a half year wait, Peepshow illustration collective are putting on a show of new personal work. The wealth of talent over at Peepshow is ridiculously vast and there’ll definitely be something for everyone.
It’s on from 6pm-9pm at Concrete Hermit in London and runs until Christmas. Get your eyes down there!
- Photographer Yael Malka's work is about "intimacy, tension, love, trust and sex"
- A closer look at the work London-based design studio Spencer Fenton
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant