Tomorrow night, after a two and a half year wait, Peepshow illustration collective are putting on a show of new personal work. The wealth of talent over at Peepshow is ridiculously vast and there’ll definitely be something for everyone.
It’s on from 6pm-9pm at Concrete Hermit in London and runs until Christmas. Get your eyes down there!
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Why London studio Julia is off to Brazil, to see a mid-century magazine through modern eyes
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?