Lawrence Zeegen has followed up Digital Illustration: A Master Class In Creative Image-Making with another informative, practical guide on the subject.
Broken down into two sections, working process and professional practice, the book is written in a way that includes relevant information in a clearly structured way. Each chapter includes a brief introduction to the subject area, leading onto portfolios of leading image-makers, and concludes with a step-by-step tutorial. With profiles on the likes of Mr. Bingo, Adrian Johnson, Sanna Annukka and Jeremyville (among others) the book offers a very real exploration into the world of illustration today.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"