Right then, there’s £500 up for grabs for the most imaginative way of getting into the YCN Piñata. Mine arrived last week and I still haven’t come up with anything special so I’m opening it up to you guys. I don’t have a lot of time, and I don’t have a lot of money (there’s a budget of about a fiver) so if you send through an email and it ends up winning then I will split the winnings with you. Email with ‘I want £250’ as the subject line.
‘50 Piñatas will be sent to 50 different people, teams and studios internationally. Each has a unique mix of surprises inside relating to this year’s YCN Awards, and is of solid and sturdy build. The challenge is to break open the Piñata in an interesting way, the meaning of ‘interesting’ is open to interpretation.’
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"