It’s f-f-f-friday! Which means the end of a hard week – time to take it easy, and look forward to not having to wake up early tomorrow.
So what better way to celebrate than heading to the east end of London for Polygon Show which opens tonight, some great work will be on display from some talented graduates from across the globe.
I’m especially looking forward to seeing what Oscar & Ewan come up with, a Scot-Swede design combo that are producing some of the most exciting graphic design I’ve seen in a long time.
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- June Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Atelier Dyakova designs previously unpublished tome, The Photographer’s Cookbook
- Is mindfulness the key to keeping creativity flowing?
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"