It’s f-f-f-friday! Which means the end of a hard week – time to take it easy, and look forward to not having to wake up early tomorrow.
So what better way to celebrate than heading to the east end of London for Polygon Show which opens tonight, some great work will be on display from some talented graduates from across the globe.
I’m especially looking forward to seeing what Oscar & Ewan come up with, a Scot-Swede design combo that are producing some of the most exciting graphic design I’ve seen in a long time.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?