It’s f-f-f-friday! Which means the end of a hard week – time to take it easy, and look forward to not having to wake up early tomorrow.
So what better way to celebrate than heading to the east end of London for Polygon Show which opens tonight, some great work will be on display from some talented graduates from across the globe.
I’m especially looking forward to seeing what Oscar & Ewan come up with, a Scot-Swede design combo that are producing some of the most exciting graphic design I’ve seen in a long time.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100