It’s f-f-f-friday! Which means the end of a hard week – time to take it easy, and look forward to not having to wake up early tomorrow.
So what better way to celebrate than heading to the east end of London for Polygon Show which opens tonight, some great work will be on display from some talented graduates from across the globe.
I’m especially looking forward to seeing what Oscar & Ewan come up with, a Scot-Swede design combo that are producing some of the most exciting graphic design I’ve seen in a long time.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain